The primary focus will be in driving Corporate Finance & Restructuring’s email marketing campaign strategy and execution and managing the segment’s use of the firmwide client relationship management (CRM) platform and associated management of pipeline activities and reporting. Other responsibilities include supporting internal communications, event management and social media. In addition, the Manager will drive additional digital marketing efforts (e.g., search engine marketing, webinars, website/landing pages, lead generation) and delivering reporting to convey the results of email campaigns and segment marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and an analytical mindset. He or she must be a highly-organized, energetic, detail-oriented and proactive communicator. He or she must be hands-on and able to juggle multiple projects and competing deadlines, while maintaining a positive, “get it done” attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level marketing professional to gain a broad level of B2B digital marketing experience at a global professional services firm.
• Primary role will be to develop, manage and launch email marketing campaigns and manage CRM activities, including pipeline management.
• Demonstrate proficient command of Eloqua, an enterprise level email marketing program.
• Demonstrate proficient command of Salesforce, the firm wide CRM platform.
• Support a variety of digital marketing tactics (search marketing, paid social media, display, etc.).
• Oversee troubleshooting efforts and implementation of ongoing updates to Salesforce that attend to business needs.
• Create analytics and generate actionable insights and reports on pipeline health and sales operations, ongoing digital marketing campaigns and overall marketing efforts.
• Manage global employee ambassador program on social media platforms.
• Manage and support digital efforts on events, including event applications, website registration and website development activities.
• Attain expert proficiency with marketing systems and tools (e.g, Eloqua, Salesforce, Readytalk, Google Analytics, Splash).
• Work effectively with vendors, internal stakeholders, and corporate teams.
• Comfortable with using digital marketing platforms and technologies.
• Although HTML knowledge is not required, a basic understanding is preferred.
• Must be comfortable with using a “What You See Is What You Get: (“WYSIWYG”) editor to edit and revise emails and landing page to meet content and design change requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree
Position Classification: Exempt