Various Roles!!! Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive and Account Manager available
** Financial Communications for the Life Sciences industry **
Our client is a global business advisory firm. Their communications division covers many sectors including life sciences and healthcare. As a company they have 4,000+ employees worldwide with over 80 offices globally.
Their clients engage us for high-stakes concerns or emerging opportunities that require specialised expertise, and over the past two decades they have been engaged to work behind the headlines on some of the biggest news stories to date.
Their values are of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES:
The Life Sciences team is a growing practice with high profile clients which concentrates on financial-focused communications for the life sciences and healthcare industry including pharmaceuticals, medtech, healthcare services and diagnostics companies.
Due to our expanding business needs and the growth of our Life Sciences practice we are seeking a highly motivated Consultant to join our team in London. This is a hands-on, client facing role where the candidate will be able to hit the ground running and help contribute to and continue our success.
· Add value to the team by conducting timely research assignments and supporting day to day client work
· Develop and draft written communications and materials to support client programmes
· Develop media lists and conduct media pitching with support from the team
· Drafting press releases and distributing to the London Stock Exchange and media and analysts
· Take initiative to follow up press releases with media contacts to generate coverage
· Ensure client communications programmes are up to date and suggest fresh ideas
· Daily sector monitoring for team and client relevant news
· Help organise and eventually manage company financial results – organising analyst meetings, 1:1 media interviews, coverage reports, etc.
· Work and support team on transactions, e.g. M&A, IPO, etc.
· Support client retention through exemplary service delivery
· Anticipate potentially challenging situations and evaluate alternatives with senior team
· Assist senior team members in creatively preparing and delivering superb and industry-leading work
· Research new business opportunities and market they operate in
· Proactively network with investors, media and potential client prospects
· Work alongside senior members of the team on business development activities such as pitch preparation and delivery
· Participate in new client pitches
· Support new business opportunities and produce fresh ideas
· Oversee development of pitch books to make sure tailored to new client
· Participate in learning and development initiatives
· Develop relationships with other teams within Strategic Communications and FTI
· Team structure enables exposure and dialogue at all levels and on a huge variety of clients
· Become immersed in a close-knit team, supportive team who socialise regularly
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Exceptional writing and research skills
· A financial understanding and knowledge of how the ‘City’ works
· Possess or have the desire to develop excellent contacts with the media
· A background/interest in science and/or healthcare
· Experience in an in-house communications and/or PR agency roles
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
· Demonstrate energy and a desire to provide exceptional client service
· Excellent team player with a positive and collegial focus